Hillingdon Pentecostal Church was founded by Betram and Lily Price in the 1950's. Betram, a miner from Wales came to London where he gave his life to the Lord at Speaker's Corner. He later met and married Lily Styles, a seamstress at Penial Chapel, Ladbroke Grove in 1936.They had three children- Maria, Wyn and Pearl.
Bertram and Lily Price had a clear call from God to start a Pentecostal Church in Hayes. Their mission was to reach out to the local community with Good News of Jesus Christ. So, they hired a hall in Fredora Avenue. On Sunday mornings the family joined Derek Prince for a Bible study in Westbourne Grove. They then travelled by Trolley bus across West London to Hayes. Every Sunday afternoon the Prices’ ran a Sunday School for the local children and a gospel service in the evening. On Saturdays they would sing praise and preach the gospel in Hayes Town Centre.
In 1958 the congregation moved to Morgans Lane. The church grew significantly. Many were baptised in water, and the Holy Spirit, and many were healed. Maria and Pearl ran a fervent Sunday School with over 50 children. With lots of fun activities for children including Robbie the Robot.